You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Bump bundled leadlight version
add request#on_error method
Add addressable dependency
Request bodies now supported!
Make Github type mapping only apply to GithubRepresentation objects
Add type_mapping macro
Remove Type. Pull ServiceClassMethods into own file.
More TypeMap examples
Remove deadline dependency
Lots of refactoring
- Tints now match only successful responses by default
- New :status Tint option to override the default status guard
- Middleware now asks the Request to represent the response
- Request lifecycle hooks can be defined on the service
Add a link to the Code Climate report
Enable VCR-dependent specs to run on Travis.
Leadlight#build_service now constructs a class if none given.
Also fix a 1.9.3 issue.
- No Ruby version specified
- Auto import initial gems (bundler) from default.gems
Codec requires MultiJson
#match accepts a block and/or param
Tweak position of build status in README
Import Leadlight goals into README
Start outlining a README
Add rake as a development dependency
Include a simple gem summary and description
Run TravisCI against Ruby 1.9.2
There appears to be an issue with ruby-debug on 1.9.3. Using 1.9.2 for now.
Ignore packaged gem
Remove require for removed file
PUT and DELETE work!
Starting to work with GitHub teams and orgs
Improve parameter handling in link templates