Python micro web-framework and asynchronous networking library tulip, support Python 3.x
- It was designed to work on Python >= 3.3
- tulip is default http server
- Templates are done by Jinja2
- HTML5 as the big-main-thing
- Work friendly with NoSQL (otherwise we should stop talking about them)
- Handle asynchronous requests properly
- host - the hostname to listen on. Set this to '0.0.0.0' to have the server available externally as well. Defaults to '127.0.0.1'.
- port - the port of the webserver. Defaults to 7000 or the port defined in the SERVER_NAME config variable if present.
- workers - the workers number. Defaults to 1.
- iocp - the operacional sistem Windows IOCP event loop. Defaults to False.
- ssl - the ssl mode. Defaults to False