If you want to know what blockchain is ..
Blockchain may be the next BIG THING as the Fourth Wave. Recommend you to check out blockchain concepts. Knowing the history, idea, and fundamental technologies. Technically speaking, blockchain is a distributed database. The records are stored in containers called blocks. The blocks are linked to each other and are secured using cryptography.
- Cross-Domain Technology
- Learning Resource
- Blockchain Explained Simply
- Interactive Blockchain Demo
- Understanding the blockchain - O'Reilly Media
- Blockchain-tutorial by liuchengxu
- Blockstrap's Beginners Course to Blockchain Technology - TotalCrypto
- An Introduction to consensus algorithms: Proof of Stake and Proof of Work
- Blockchain Consensus Algorithms: An Early Days Overview
- Cryptocurrency Consensus Algorithms Bible: Everything you Need to Know
- Blockchain + IoT
- Blockchain + Cloud Computing
- Chain of Things
- IBM Blockchain
- The real value of bitcoin and cryptocurrency technology
- Money, banking, and central banks | Khan Academy
- Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies
- The Business Blockchain: Promise, Practice, and Application of the Next Internet Technology
This repository is created and maintained by MinHsien Chang. Feel free to use it at your convenience!