Ruby-Processing 0.8 coming on through. Refactored export scripts.
* Ruby-Processing can now export Mac applications! Running
script/application my_sketch.rb will create MySketch.app,
complete with all of its data and libraries. If you have
a .icns file inside of your data folder, it will become
the app's icon.
* Added a mathematical Fern sample. It's a port of Luis
Correia's java original, with algorithms from Wikipedia.
* Sketches now have a library_loaded? method, so that you can
check if a library has been started successfully, and
conditionally enable things. (Good for OpenGL.)
* The Boids library is now about 40% faster. It also comes with
an example in library/boids/samples.
* Specs have been started both for exporting and for Ruby-