A Ray Tracer written completely in Julia. This allows us to leverage the AD capablities provided by Zygote to differentiate through the Ray Tracer.
The package is currently not registered. So open up a Julia 1.1+ repl and enter the pkg mode.
] add https://github.com/avik-pal/RayTracer.jl
For GPU Support
] add https://github.com/avik-pal/RayTracer.jl#ap/gpu
For usage examples look into the
examples directory. Also the documentation has some getting
These are not listed in any particular order
- Add more types of common objects - Disc, Plane, Box
- Add support for rendering arbitrary mesh (a proof of concept version is present in
masterbut is very slow)
- GPU Support using CuArrays (partially supported in
- Inverse Rendering Examples
- Application in Machine Learning Models through Flux