Enumerates S3 buckets manually or via certstream
- First of all, credit to https://github.com/eth0izzle/bucket-stream for the certstream idea
- Not responsible for how you use this tool.
- Written in Go:
- It's faster than python
- No dependency hell and version locks (ie python 3 and requirements.txt, etc)
- Better concurrency
- Static binary that you can use on any ELF64 linux
- Manual mode so that you can test individual domains.
- Certstream mode so that you can enumerate s3 buckets in real time.
- Colorized output for visual grep ;)
- Currently generates over 400 permutations per domain
StoreInDBwhich will eventually be used to push data to a database
slurp domain --domain google.comwill enumerate the S3 domains for a specific target.
slurp certstreamwill follow certstream and enumerate S3 buckets from each domain.
- Download from Releases section, or build yourself with