Ruby on Rails application building framework.
Avo is a beautiful next-generation framework that empowers you, the developer, to create fantastic admin panels for your Ruby on Rails apps with the flexibility to fit your needs as you grow.
- Powered by Hotwire - Rails
- Code driven configuration - Configure your Rails dashboard entirely by writing Ruby code. docs
- Resource Management - Create a CRUD interface for Active Record from one command. No more copy-pasting view and controller files around.
- Dashboard widgets and metrics - Create metrics, charts, and custom cards amazingly fast. docs
- Resource Search - Quickly run a search through one or more resources at once. docs
- Associations enabled - Link your models together with all types of associations (belongs_to, has_many, polymorphic, etc.). docs
- Fuzzy-searchable associations - Do you have a ton of records and don't want to scroll through a big dropdown? Avo's got you covered. docs
- Active Storage support - Amazingly easy, one-line, single or multi-file integration with ActiveStorage. docs
- Records Ordering - Sorting records is a breeze. docs
- Grid view - Beautiful card layout to showcase your content. docs
- Actions - Run custom actions to one or more of your resources with as little as pressing a button
- Filters - Write your own custom filters to quickly segment your data. docs
- Keeps your app clean - You don't need to change your app to use Avo. Drop it in your existing app or add it to a new one and you're done
- Custom fields- No worries if we missed a field you need. Generate a custom field in a jiffy. docs
- Custom tools - Break out of the CRUD. Do you need to add a page with something completely new? You've got it! docs
- Authorization - Leverage Pundit policies to build a robust and scalable authorization system. docs
- Localization - Have it available in any language you need. docs
- No asset pipeline pollution - Bring your own asset pipeline. docs
- Mobile interface - Check your data on the go from any mobile device.
- Tabbed interface - Conditionally show the data you need
- Menu builder - Group and surface information as you need to
- Branding - Make it look
Some of the things we're going to focus on next
For more up-to-date info check out our
Use this RailsBytes template to get started quick
rails app:template LOCATION='https://avohq.io/app-template'. If you need a more detailed guide, follow this page.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.MD
Please read the UPGRADE_GUIDE.MD
Please read the RELEASE.MD
Get a box of waffles and some of the best app monitoring from Appsignal