Page List View
Created by: Andrew vonderLuft and Sean Cribbs, August 2008, in Portland Oregon
Enables viewing site pages in a list view sortable by attribute.
- 0.9.1 – 4/2011 – updated for Radiant >= 0.9.1, using built-in pagination, move Page List to tab
- 0.9.0 – adjusted views and css for 0.9.0 compatibility, fixed spec
- 0.8.2 – 6/2010 – tagging 0.8.2, adjusting version to correspond with radiant version compatibility
- 1.3 – 1/2010 – Radiant 0.8 compatible, added configurable column heading
- 1.2 – 2/2009 – Radiant 0.7 compatible, including Rails 2.2
- 1.1 – 1/2009 – added pagination / full list options for CMSs with lots of pages
- 1.0 – 8/2008 – initial release
Radiant >= 0.9.1
none. will_paginate is included
Radiant < 0.9.1
With older version you will need the will_paginate plugin – add Mislav’s will_paginate plugin to your vendor/plugins directory. See https://github.com/mislav/will_paginate/tree/master
To install this plugin, from extension root:
$ git submodule init
$ git submodule update
From your RADIANT_ROOT:
$ script/extension install page_list_view
Restart your radiant app, and you should be good to go.
NOTE: This should add the submodules for older versions, described above in requirements, but if not follow the directions indicated.
See the Help doc.
As usual, Sean Cribbs helped out a lot with the finer points of Ruby, Rails and Radiant