Planned interface-breaking changes before 1.0:
The callback API must guarantee that the request body has been consumed somehow...
Make the Header.t header parsing more efficient by only lazily parsing them instead of copying into a Map as we do now.
Make the Lwt response stream bounded (new in lwt-2.4+)
Server file support and default_spec
Make Lwt_ssl optional
Header module needs to deal with repeated keys correctly (by folding them into the string list of values)
Should read_form really be in lib/ ? It could just be implemented in the drivers. But then again, that would be repeated code in all the backends.
Better HTTP support:
- Range requests need to be fully implemented (206)
- 100 Continue should be a noop
- Awwww crap, so much to do : http://www.and.org/texts/server-http
- Lwt Connection: close support
- A client interface that deals with redirects
- Proxy support (manual means a full URI in the request)
- SSL support for Async?
Test the lib_test server scripts via external invocations of curl and httperf, so that the tests terminate.
Test the HTTP timeout support