Displays a hint when a configuration value is overwritten on a lower scope (website or store view). Works for product and category attributes too (as of v0.3.0)
- version: 0.5.0
- extension key: AvS_ScopeHint
- extension on Magento Connect
- Magento Connect 1.0 extension key:
- Magento Connect 2.0 extension key:
- extension on GitHub
- direct download link
- Composer key:
avstudnitz/scopehint(via FireGento repository)
Whenever a configuration setting is overwritten by a lower level website or store view, an icon is displayed. On Mouseover, a list of all stores / websites which overwrite the setting is shown with the respective values. See the screenshot to get an overview about what the module does.
Works for category and product editing too.
Now displays the configuration code (which is used for Mage::getStoreConfig) with the configuration fields.
- PHP >= 5.2.0
- Magento >= 1.4
- Install the extension via Magento Connect with the key shown above or copy all the files into your document root.
- Remove all extension files from your Magento installation
If you have any issues with this extension, open an issue on GitHub.
Any contribution is highly appreciated. The best way to contribute code is to open a pull request on GitHub.
Andreas von Studnitz
(c) 2012-2013 Andreas von Studnitz