This is the original AVC DLL, designed to run under Half-Life TFC to provide additional functionality. It was created for The SillyZone originally. Originally programmed between 2000 and 2003, the code has now been updated to work under the latest version of TFC and Steam.
- 35+ player models for players to choose from
- Extremely complicated entity manipulation and game control system (avc)
- Player-placable cameras
- Placeable radios, fly paper, fountains, and grandfather clocks
- New weapons include tripmines, snarks, snowballs, and for admins: the entity moving gun and the BFG.
- and much more!
Download and Installation
- Download the assist.dll from the 'Debug' folder and place it in your steamapps\common\half-life\tfc\dlls folder
- Edit liblist.gam to point to 'assist.dll' or use our pre-modified liblist.gam
- Download the Assets zip and extract it to your TFC folder
- Run the game, and type 'avc' in the console to log in!
See the AVC command reference here: AVC Command Reference
See LICENSE file.