Jetty Desktop Launcher
A desktop launcher to control one or more Jetty instances. Make developing web-apps very easy by running up apps quickly and easily.
Inspired by the Java CFML OpenBD (http://openbd.org/) open source project to allow developers to quickly run up OpenBD CFML applications.
Please read the following for an overview: https://github.com/aw20/jettydesktop/wiki
Jetty Desktop requires Java7+ to be installed, but after that, it ships with everything you need to start running your web applications in Jetty (v9.2+).
You can download the .ZIP file https://github.com/aw20/jettydesktop/raw/master/JettyDesktop.zip
Please see the WIKI for detailed instructions.
Released under the GNU General Public License v3.0.
11th Nov 2014
- Recompile/Repackage in Java 7
7th July 2014
- Updated to jetty 9.2.2
1st September 2013
- Added: Additional JVM arguments input
- Added: Default URI for running up site
19th June 2013
- Fixed: Issue#8 If host is blank default to 127.0.0.1 when opening app in browser
- Fixed: Issue#7 Max the memory boxes minimum size
- Fixed: Issue#6 Memory Usage
27th May 2013
- Updated runtime to look for javaw.exe / javaw / java