DDD Sample .NET
A port of the DDD Sample Application to C#.
The conversion strives to maintain as much of the original design as possible, while taking advantage of .NET features like WCF and ASP.NET MVC3.
The projects in the solution are:
- Aggregator: Service and Data contracts for the upstream aggregation service.
- Application: The application layer for the main Booking and Tracking system.
- Booking.Api: Service and Data contracts for the remote Booking service.
- Booking.Service: A WCF host for the Booking service.
- Booking.Web: An MVC3 UI for Booking and Tracking.
- Domain: The domain model, services, and repository interfaces.
- Infrastructure: Implementations of the various abstractions used throughout.
- Interfaces: Implementations for the remote booking and handling services.
- Pathfinder.Api: Service and Data contracts for the remote Routing service.
- Reporting.Api: Service and Data contracts for the remote handling submission service.
- Resources: Spring, Hibernate configuration files, etc.
- Utilities: Miscellaneous helper classes to bridge the gap from Java.
- Perhaps move over to fluent NHibernate / code-based Spring.NET
- Convert held-over java syntax conventions to .NET style
- Continue to wire everything up
- Port over the incident logging application