IBM InfoSphere DataStage on the AWS Cloud
This Quick Start automatically deploys IBM InfoSphere DataStage on a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster into a new or existing virtual private cloud (VPC) on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud in about 2 hours.
IBM InfoSphere DataStage enables users to access data for business requirements, connect multiple data sources and targets, and integrate and transform large data volumes, to prepare data for insights.
The Quick Start uses AWS services such as Amazon Route 53 and Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS). Key benefits of deploying IBM InfoSphere DataStage on AWS include:
- Scalability in a containerized, highly available architecture.
- Wide range of transformations for simple and complex integration tasks.
- High performance through an enterprise-grade, parallel processing framework.
The Quick Start offers two deployment options:
- Deploying InfoSphere DataStage into a new VPC on AWS
- Deploying InfoSphere DataStage into an existing VPC on AWS
For architectural details, best practices, step-by-step instructions, and customization options, see the deployment guide.
To post feedback, submit feature ideas, or report bugs, use the Issues section of this GitHub repo.
If you'd like to submit code for this Quick Start, please review the AWS Quick Start Contributor's Kit.