Cloud Analytics Modernization on the AWS Cloud with Informatica, Tableau Server, and AWS Services
This Quick Start automatically deploys software from Informatica and Tableau Software, integrated with AWS services, to provide an end-to-end solution for self-service cloud analytics on the AWS Cloud.
This solution enables you to connect to cloud and on-premises data sources, and to catalog and profile your data assets for self-service analysis and visualization. It includes the following services:
- Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, for secure data pipelines to cloud and on-premises data.
- Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), for data source cataloging that provides provenance, lineage, and relationships for data assets. A plug-in enables users to access business and technical context from within Tableau.
- Tableau Server, for secure, governed visual analytics.
- Amazon Redshift, for fast, cost-effective data warehousing.
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) with Oracle Database, for storing aggregate data for the Tableau dashboards.
The Quick Start offers two deployment options:
- Deploying the cloud analytics modernization solution into a new virtual private cloud (VPC) on AWS
- Deploying the cloud analytics modernization solution into an existing VPC on AWS
You can also use the AWS CloudFormation templates as a starting point for your own implementation.
For architectural details, best practices, step-by-step instructions, and customization options, see the deployment guide.
To post feedback, submit feature ideas, or report bugs, use the Issues section of this GitHub repo. If you'd like to submit code for this Quick Start, please review the AWS Quick Start Contributor's Kit.