This is the React Starter
To view the Vue starter, click here.
To view the React Native starter, click here.
AWS Amplify React Authentication Starter
This project includes:
- User sign up
- User sign in
- 2 factor authentication
- Real world auth flow using React Router
- Protected routes
- Redirects for unauthorized users
- Time-based one time password (TOTP)
One click deploy
Choose react branch.
- Make sure you are on a new version of the AWS Amplify CLI to be sure you have multiple environment support.
npm install -g @aws-amplify/cli
- clone the project
git clone https://github.com/aws-samples/aws-amplify-auth-starters.git
- Check out the React branch
git checkout react
- install dependencies using npm or yarn
- Start project
Setting up back end AWS services
If you do not have your AWS services already created, follow these steps. If you already have your services set up, just configure your aws-exports.js file.
- From the root of the project, initialize the Amplify project
- Create the resources in your account
- Visit the Amazon Cognito User Pool Dashboard & click on your user pool.
amplify console auth
Click on MFA & verifications
Do you want to enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)? Optional