AWS Resilience Hub tools
Collection of solutions and tools to customize and enhance your usage of AWS Resilience Hub.
List of assets
- create-resiliency-policy - Creates a resiliency policy within Resilience Hub using AWS CloudFormation
- create-resource-group-for-resilience-hub - Creates an AWS Resource Group that only contains resources supported by Resilience Hub
- aws-codepipeline-integration - Example of how Resilience Hub can be integrated with AWS CodePipeline for continuous resilience
- github-actions-integration - Example of how Resilience Hub can be integrated into Github Actions for continuous resilience
- jenkins-pipeline-integration - Example of how Resilience Hub can be integrated into Jenkins Pipeline for continuous resilience
- resilience-hub-csv-export - Export data from Resilience Hub for all applications in a CSV file that can be used for reporting and analytics
- resilience-reporter - Creates an Amazon QuickSight dashboard that contains data from Resilience Hub for all applications
- resource-group-enhancer - Add resources not supported by AWS Resource Group to an application in Resilience Hub
- scheduled-assessment-role - Creates an Identity and Access Management (IAM) role to be used by Resilience Hub for running scheduled (daily) assessments
- cloudformation-eventbridge-integration - Example of how Resilience Hub can be integrated with Eventbridge to track Cloudformation deployments for continuous resilience
- resilience-hub-application-iam-roles - Example of how Resilience Hub can be integrated with Eventbridge to track Cloudformation deployments for contiuous resilience
This library is licensed under the MIT-0 License.