Elastic Beanstalk + PHP Demo App - "Share Your Thoughts"
This demo app shows you how to run a simple PHP application on AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
Run the App
Follow the steps below to deploy the demo application to an Elastic Beanstalk PHP environment. Accept the default settings unless indicated otherwise in the steps below:
- Download the ZIP file from the Releases section of this repository.
- Login to the Elastic Beanstalk Management Console
Create New Applicationand give your app a name and description
- Choose 'PHP' in the 'Predefined configuration' dropdown and click
- Upload the ZIP file downloaded in Step 1
- Choose 'Create an RDS DB Instance with this environment' in the 'Additional Resources' step
- Allocate 5GB of storage and provide a username and password for your database
- Review and launch the application