Elastic Beanstalk Multi Container PHP + Tomcat (Virtual Hosting) Demo App
Run the App
Follow the steps below to deploy this application to an Elastic Beanstalk Multi-container Docker environment. Accept the default settings unless indicated otherwise in the steps below:
- Download the ZIP file from the Releases section of this repository.
- Login to the Elastic Beanstalk Management Console
- Click 'Create New Application' and give your app a name and description
- Click 'Create web server' and select an IAM instance profile to use.
Note: Please ensure the IAM instance profile you select has the necessary permissions. For more information, see Container Instance Role
- Choose 'Multi-container Docker' in the 'Predefined configuration' dropdown and click
- Upload the ZIP file downloaded in step 1
- Review and launch the application