Talk DEV to me is a monthly show on twitch.tv/aws hosted by Alex Melnyk and Rúben Fonseca, where we invite customers, partners, or Amazon staff to have a chat about architecture, tools, best practices and code when developing on AWS. This repository contains all the relevant information on previous sessions with specific code examples. Because we banned PowerPoint slides from the show, most of the content will be either code or markdown ☝️.
⚠️If you have ideas, topics or suggestions for future episodes, feel free to open an issue, we are happy to follow up and discuss it with you. Also, feel free to drop us any feedback what we can improve.
- Micro-frontends with Module Federation with Luca Mezzalira, recording, code
- Feature Flags with AWS Lambda Powertools with Ran Isenberg, recording, code
- Event-driven architectures - A developer's tale, recording, code
- Rust on Serverless with Nicolas Moutschen, recording, code
- Hexagonal Architectures with Tiago Barbosa, recording, code
- SPA blue/green deployments with Lucian Revnic, recording, code
- Site Reliability Engineering at adidas with Andreia Otto, recording
- Start building apps with AWS SAM Luca Mezzalira, recording
- Golang ❤️ Serverless Simon Thulbourn, recording, code
This library is licensed under the MIT-0 License. See the LICENSE file.