AWS Toolkit for Visual Studio Code
The AWS Toolkit for Visual Studio Code is an extension for connecting your IDE to your AWS resources:
- Connect with IAM credentials, IAM Identity Center (SSO), or AWS Builder ID
- Use CodeWhisperer to write code
- Connect to your CodeCatalyst Dev Environments
- Debug your Lambda functions using SAM CLI
- Check and autocomplete code in SAM/CFN (CloudFormation)
Open Terminalon your ECS tasks
Search Log Groupon your CloudWatch logs
- Browse your AWS resources
The Toolkit is available from the Visual Studio Marketplace.
This is an open source project because we want you to be involved. We love issues, feature requests, code reviews, pull requests or any positive contribution. See CONTRIBUTING.md.
- The Quick Start Guide provides an overview of common Toolkit tasks.
- The User Guide contains full instructions for using the Toolkit.
- See other AWS SDKs and Tools.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / Troubleshooting
We want your feedback!
- Upvote 👍 feature requests
- Ask a question
- Request a new feature
- File an issue
- Or send a pull request!
The AWS Toolkit for Visual Studio Code is distributed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.