This topic describes important changes to the |sdk-go-dg| over the course of its history.
Last documentation update: |today|
- Jul 10, 2017
- Added the Document History topic.
- June 14, 2017
- Updated error handling example code.
- April 14, 2017
- Added S3 policy example.
- April 11, 2017
- Added S3 bucket ACL examples.
- April 7, 2017
- Added samples of getting/setting bucket and bucket object ACLs.
- March 28, 2017
- Updated basic |S3| bucket examples.
- February 27, 2017
- Added an example of AssumeRoleTokenProvider.
- November 2, 2016
- Added SDK setters examples.
- October 23, 2016
- Changed deprecated session.New to session.NewSession.
- September 29, 2016
- Added a new topic for handling service errors from GitHub repository.
- September 28, 2016
- Added an example of Go extending SDK for context.Context.
- August 31, 2016
- Initial release of the |sdk-go-dg|.