- AWS Lambda Deployment Package in Go
- AWS Lambda Function Handler in Go
- AWS Lambda Context Object in Go
- AWS Lambda Function Logging in Go
- AWS Lambda Function Errors in Go
- Instrumenting Go Code in AWS Lambda
- Using Environment Variables
Additionally, note that AWS Lambda provides the following:
- github.com/aws/aws-lambda-go/lambda: The implementation of the Lambda programming model for Go. This package is used by AWS Lambda to invoke your handler.
- github.com/aws/aws-lambda-go/lambdacontext: Helpers for accessing execution context information from the context object.
- github.com/aws/aws-lambda-go/events: This library provides type definitions for common event source integrations.