Amazon SQS Java Messaging Library
The Amazon SQS Java Messaging Library holds the Java Message Service compatible classes, that are used for communicating with Amazon Simple Queue Service. This project builds on top of the AWS SDK for Java to use Amazon SQS as the JMS (as defined in 1.1 specification) provider for the messaging applications without running any additional software.
- You can download release builds through the releases section of this project.
- For more information on using the amazon-sqs-java-messaging-lib, see our getting started guide to SQS here.
- Sign up for AWS — Before you begin, you need an AWS account. For more information about creating an AWS account and retrieving your AWS credentials, see AWS Account and Credentials in the AWS SDK for Java Developer Guide.
- Minimum requirements — To use the sample application, you'll need Java 7 (or later) and Maven 3. For more information about the requirements, see the Getting Started section of the Amazon SQS Developer Guide.
- Download — Download the latest release or pick it up from Maven:
<dependency> <groupId>com.amazonaws</groupId> <artifactId>amazon-sqs-java-messaging-lib</artifactId> <version>1.0.8</version> <type>jar</type> </dependency>
- Further information - Read the API documentation.
- Give us feedback here.
- If you'd like to contribute a new feature or bug fix, we'd love to see Github pull requests from you.