ImageFiller for Sketch
This plugin makes it easy to automatically fill layers in Sketch with your own images. On each run, it will randomly fetch images from a folder you've populated and apply them to the layers in your current selection.
Don't want to use custom images? Try the pre-filled Content Generator, instead. It comes with dummy data for avatars, names, places and more.
- Apply images to hundreds of layers in a single click
- Designed to be modified! Use your own images from anywhere on your computer (eg. shared dropbox folder)
- Traversing! Images in subdirectories are also included!
- Works great with both shapes and bitmap layers
- Never picks the same photo twice (unless there are no more available in the folder)
- Use your own custom menu structure in Sketch by placing the .sketchplugin files in nested subdirectories
- Open Sketch and choose Plugins > Reveal Plugins Folder
- Download this project and place the folder inside the Plugins directory.
- Rename it to something prettier than "ImageFiller-master" (this will be the name of the menu item in Sketch)
- Select some layers in Sketch and run the plugin from the Plugins menu.
How to add your own image catalogue
- Duplicate one of the existing .sketchplugin files and change the image path to a folder on your computer
- Open Sketch, select a few layers and run the plugin from the Plugins menu
How to remove the example images
- Delete the .sketchplugin file
- Delete the corresponding folder under /Photos.