The Wrath of Isa
Members: awwaiid, borbyu, e2thex
IRC: irc.freenode.net / #thewrathofisa
Build / Run
You'll need perl 5.18 and PHP and Python. The ton of perl dependencies get installed into local/ (inside of the project).
make ./play_icfp2015 -f problems/problem_0.json -p word -p of -p power
The output will go to STDOUT, a bit of debugging goes to STDERR.
The game engine lives in verify.pl, and can be invoked directly. It communicates with bots using STDIN/STDOUT.
To start the php visualizer, run:
php -S localhost:8888
from the visualizer dir. ( ./visualizer)
Go to http://localhost:8888 in browser
Bots get a line containing the state-of-the-world via STDIN, and then print their move via STDOUT, and then loop.
- randbot.pl - Just does some random stuff
- randbot-verify.pl - Super smart random bot that only does good stuff
- keybot.pl - Listents to terminal keyboard input
- httpbot.pl - Exposes the game engine over HTTP. Can wrap another bot.
- jbot.php - Hand rolled heuristics