Parsr - Jupyter Notebook
This folder includes a jupyter notebook, which shows how a user can access the API using a python interface, showing the following functions:
- Connecting to the Parsr API.
- Sending a document (or a folder) to the Parsr API.
- Retrieving the complete JSON output.
- Retrieving other output formats such as Markdown, text, and tables (CSV and Pandas Dataframes).
- Using the parsr output interpreter class, which reconstructs usable elements from an already downloaded Parsr outputted JSON file.
Install pipenv, then issue the following inside this folder (
To start the jupyter notebook, issue:
pipenv run jupyter lab parsr-jupyter-notebook.ipynb