README - Custom Bulk/Quick Edit
Welcome to the Custom Bulk/Quick Edit Github repository
Custom Bulk/Quick Edit plugin allows you to add custom fields to the edit screen bulk and quick edit panels.
While the documentation for the Custom Bulk/Quick Edit plugin can be found at WordPress.org Plugin Directory, here you can browse the source of the project, find and discuss open issues and, even contribute yourself.
Here's a guide on how to install Custom Bulk/Quick Edit in your WordPress site. If you want to run the Git version though, you have two options:
- You can clone the GitHub repository: https://github.com/michael-cannon/custom-bulkquick-edit.git
- Download it directly as a ZIP file: https://github.com/michael-cannon/custom-bulkquick-edit/archive/master.zip
This will download the latest development version of Custom Bulk/Quick Edit. While this version is usually stable, it is not recommended for use in a production environment.
If you find an issue, let us know here!
This is a developer's portal for Custom Bulk/Quick Edit and should not be used for support. Please visit the Custom Bulk/Quick Edit Knowledge Base for frequently asked questions, offering ideas, or getting support.
Anyone is welcome to contribute to Custom Bulk/Quick Edit. Please read the guidelines for contributing to this repository.
There are various ways you can contribute:
- Raise an issue on GitHub.
- Send us a Pull Request with your bug fixes and/or new features.
- Translate Custom Bulk/Quick Edit into different languages.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on enhancements.
- Thank you WordPress SEO by Yoast for this README.md and like inspirations.