Contribute To Custom Bulk/Quick Edit
Community made patches, localisation, bug reports and contributions are very welcome and help make Custom Bulk/Quick Edit the #1 bulk/quick edit plugin for WordPress.
When contributing please ensure you follow the guidelines below so that we can keep on top of things.
Please Note: GitHub is for bug reports and contributions only - if you have a support question or a request for a customisation don't post here, go to our Support Forum instead.
For localization, please refer to How do I change Custom Bulk/Quick Edit text labels?, though bugs with strings that can't be translated are welcome here.
- Submit a ticket for your issue, assuming one does not already exist.
- Raise it on our Issue Tracker
- Clearly describe the issue including steps to reproduce the bug.
- Make sure you fill in the earliest version that you know has the issue as well as the version of WordPress you're using.
- Fork the repository on GitHub
- Make the changes to your forked repository
- Ensure you stick to the WordPress Coding Standards and have properly documented any new functions.
- When committing, reference your issue (if present) and include a note about the fix.
- Push the changes to your fork and submit a pull request to the 'master' branch of the Custom Bulk/Quick Edit repository.
- Try to ensure that every Custom Bulk/Quick Edit function is documented well and follows the standards set by phpDoc.
- An example function, by Yoast, can be found here
- Please make sure that every function is documented so that when we update our API Documentation things don't go awry!
- Finally, please use tabs and not spaces. The tab indent size should be 4 for all Custom Bulk/Quick Edit code.
At this point you're waiting on us to merge your pull request. We'll review all pull requests, and make suggestions and changes if necessary.