This is a list of axios related libraries and resources. If you have a suggestion on what to add, please don't hesitate to submit a PR.
- axios-vcr -
📼Record and Replay Axios requests
- @3846masa/axios-cookiejar-support - Add tough-cookie support to axios
- axios-method-override - Axios http request method override plugin
- axios-cache-plugin - Help you cache GET request when using axios.
- axios-extensions - A collection of axios extensions, including throttle and cache GET request plugin.
- axios-fetch - A WebAPI Fetch implementation backed by an Axios client
- axios-actions - Bundle endpoints as callable, reusable services
- axios-api-versioning - Add easy to manage api versioning to axios
- axios-data-unpacker - Axios interceptor that unpacks HTTP responses so that you can focus on actual server data.
- r2curl - Extracts the cURL command string from the Axios object. (AxiosResponse, AxiosRequestConfig)
- swagger-taxos-codegen - Axios based Swagger Codegen (tailored for typescript)
- axios-endpoints - Axios endpoints helps you to create a more concise endpoint mapping with axios.
- axios-multi-api - Easy API handling whenever there are many endpoints to add. It helps to make Axios requests in an easy and declarative manner.
Logging and debugging
- axios-response-logger - Axios interceptor which logs responses
- axios-debug-log - Axios interceptor of logging requests & responses by debug.
- axios-curlirize - Logs axios requests as curl commands, also adds a property to the response object with the curl command as value.
React and redux
- axios-hooks -
🦆React hooks for axios, with built-in support for server side rendering
- react-hooks-axios - Custom React Hooks for Axios.js
- redux-saga-requests - Redux-Saga addon to simplify handling of AJAX requests.
- redux-axios-middleware - Redux middleware for fetching data with axios HTTP client