Public API for Covid-19 data by Johns Hopkins CSSE https://github.com/CSSEGISandData/COVID-19.
- Added optional parameters of sorting and pagination to /regions and /provinces endpoints.
- Added optional parameters of sorting and pagination of regions to the /reports endpoint.
- Added optional filter by ISO to the /reports/total endpoint. Please note that the calculation is done as a sum of statistic numbers across all regions within the country that may include overseas and dependent territories.
- Added filter by city_name to /reports endpoint. Note that currently city data is available for the USA only.
- Changed /reports/total query parameters - "date" is now optional. If not provided, the data for the latest date will be returned.
- Added following fields to the /reports/total endpoint:
- Added new endpoint - total data for the entire world for particular date, as was suggested by mgfcf. Example - https://covid-api.com/api/reports/total?date=2020-04-07.
- Added confirmed and deaths data for the US cities. Arrays of cities are added to each state.
- Data for recovered cases for US and Canada cases at the state/province level is consolidated under a province named "Recovered". This is because Johns Hopkins CSSE does not update it at the state/province level for US and Canada. For all other countries and territories, this data is still present.
- "mortality" changed to "fatality_rate", as was suggested by ezanardi
- Added "mortality" = deaths / confirmed, as was suggested by impredicative
- Added "active" and "active-diff" (active = confirmed - deaths - recovered) as was suggested by impredicative
- Added ISO codes for countries
- Added statistics diff with the previous day