Welcome to the Symja wiki
We encourage everyone to participate in this wiki. To edit it, you need to create an account (top right corner). Just fill in your name and password and that's it (no email confirmation, or other annoying things).
Features of the Symja language:
- arbitrary precision integers, rational and complex numbers
- differentiation, integration, equation solving, polynomial and linear algebra functions...
- a general purpose Term Rewriting System and Pattern Matching engine
- use human readable math expression strings or the internal abstract syntax tree (AST) representation to code in Java. See the Unit test examples
- two REPLs are available in the library a Console.java for standard math input and a MMAConsole.java for Mathematica like syntax input.
- Symja can also be used interactively in the Java jshell
Google Appengine web interface symjaweb.appspot.com - available as open source in this Github repository
- Console-usage - use Symja in a REPL
- MMA-console-usage - use Symja in a REPL with functions calls similar to Mathematica
- Java-usage - annotated example how to use Symja from Java
- JShell usage - how to use Symja with jshell
- Parser - 2 types of parsers are available
- Class-hierarchy - the main class hierarchy of the Symja expression objects
- Rule-preprocessor - the main class hierarchy of the Symja expression objects