This directory (package) holds Pokémod expansion card implementations. It was designed by ZF_Goku to balance classic cards for a better play experience and we aim to bring it to TCG ONE.
The modded cards slightly differ from its original counterparts, therefore we need to implement and/or copy the cards in this package.
Pokemod*.groovy files, do the following;
- Append collection number to all enum names for those who don't have it. Example:
ALAKAZAM_1. Remember to change them inside
- Add NEW cards to enum constants.
- For UNMODIFIED cards, replace the section inside
getImplementation()with a copy statement to get its copy from original set, like:
return copy(BaseSet.XYZ, this). This prevents duplication of code.
- For MODIFIED cards, edit the code to apply the modification. ZF_Goku can help pointing out what has changed.
- For NEW cards, implement them from scratch following the guidelines.
Please ping #dev in Discord if you get stuck or for more information, thanks!