Requestrr is a chatbot used to simplify using services like Sonarr/Radarr/Ombi via the use of chat!
- Ability to request content via Discord
- Apple's Siri integration
- Users can get notified when their requests complete
- Sonarr/Radarr V2/V3 integration
- Ombi V3 integration with support for per user roles/quotas
- Fully configurable via a web portal
Installation & Configuration
Refer to the Wiki for detailed steps: https://github.com/darkalfx/requestrr/wiki
Docker Setup & Start
Open a command prompt/terminal and then use the following command create and start the container:
docker run --name requestrr \ -p 4545:4545 \ -v path to config:/root/config \ --restart=unless-stopped \ darkalfx/requestrr
You can also choose to run the container as a different user. See docker run reference for how to set the user for your container.
Then simply access the web portal at http://youraddress:4545/ to create your admin account, then you can configure everything through the web portal.
Once you have configured the bot and invited it to your Discord server, simply type !help to see all available commands.
- npm. You can install npm via brew on mac. On mac you might need to re install your xcode command line tools. See https://medium.com/flawless-app-stories/gyp-no-xcode-or-clt-version-detected-macos-catalina-anansewaa-38b536389e8d.
- .netcore sdk. Download SDK 3.1.201 installer for your environment.
- In directory Requestrr.WebApi/ClientApp run
npm run install:clean. You can safefly exit it once the build is done running. For example
./src/components/Inputs/MultiDropdown.jsx Line 29: Expected '!==' and instead saw '!=' eqeqeq Line 53: No duplicate props allowed react/jsx-no-duplicate-props ./src/views/TvShows.jsx Line 38: 'Input' is defined but never used no-unused-vars ./src/views/Movies.jsx Line 38: 'Input' is defined but never used no-unused-vars Search for the keywords to learn more about each warning. To ignore, add // eslint-disable-next-line to the line before.
- In directory Requestrr.WebApi run
dotnet publish -c release -o publish -r linux-x64.