ThumbnailPickerView is a control displaying a set (or technically an array) of thumbnails aligned horizontally. It mimics thumbnails view from iPad's Photos.app toolbar, but as a subclass of UIControl it can be freely used as a regular view outside the toolbar.
- selecting thumbnails by touch or programmatically - big thumbnail view overlays selected thumbnail
- touch-tracking of user selection (support for both tapping and panning through thumbnails)
- autoadjusting amount of visible thumbnails to nicely fit within view bounds
- loading data from the data source, interacting with outside world through the delegate
- asynchronous image loading
- reusable image views
- ARC-enabled code
See the demo application for usage example.
- QuartzCore framework (solely for drawing borders around thumbnails)
- XCode 4.2 (for ARC)