It is a DICOM viewer which uses cornerstonejs library to display DICOM files in Nextcloud.
For more information, see the blog post Nextcloud in Digital Imaging
- Viewer: A DICOM viewer which displays images grouped by study and series in selected folders and allows to manipulate images with imaging tools.
- DICOM Dump: A list of DICOM attributes displayed on the sidebar with image thumbnail.
- Translation: The ability to use localized languages. Translators are encouraged to contribute.
On your Nextcloud, simply navigate to Apps > Multimedia > DICOM Viewer, and enable it.
- Nextcloud Server
You can build the source code with the following steps
- Clone this repository
- Change into the directory you have cloned this repository into
make && make sourcecommand to build source code
- Enable the DICOM Viewer app in Nextcloud
- Multi-frame Image Support (CINE Tool)
- DICOM Worklist
Thanks to our all contributors and sponsors!