MuraBase is an Open Source HTML5 Boilerplate & Twitter Bootstrap Starter Theme for Mura CMS. It is made possible by David Panzarella from SB InnerWeb Development, and the support of fellow developers.
For more information on how to get involved please reference the "Contribution". (In the works)
Mura Version 5.5 or Newer
- To be on the safe side, you should make sure that you are running the latest version of Mura.
- Download or Clone the latest GIT version of the MuraBase theme of your liking (currently with vertical or horizontal navigation).
- Copy the entirety of either the horizontal or vertical navigation folder contents to your SiteID/includes/themes/ folder, and rename to your liking.
- In the Mura Admin, click on Site Settings in the upper right corner, and choose Edit Current Site. Choose the name you made for your theme folder, and choose it from the Theme dropdown lists. Press publish.
- Make changes to your Base.less file within your ThemePath/css/less files.
- Use Codekit, Less App for mac, or simliar to compile your Less, and simply update the Base.css with the changes.
- Get coding!
Please view the project documentation here: https://github.com/davidpanzarella/Murabase/wiki
MuraBase is released under the GPL v3.0 license. You can use Murabase on any commercial application as long as you abide by the license.
The software in this package is distributed under the GNU General Public License (with a special exception described below). The term "library" is a reference to the entire Slatwall package and all files in which the GNU General Public License applies.
MuraBase - A HTML5 Boilerplate and Twitter Bootstrap Starter Theme for Mura CMS Copyright (C) 2012 David Panzarella, SB InnerWeb Development This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>. Linking this library statically or dynamically with other modules is making a combined work based on this library. Thus, the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License cover the whole combination. As a special exception, the copyright holders of this library give you permission to link this library with independent modules to produce an executable, regardless of the license terms of these independent modules, and to copy and distribute the resulting executable under terms of your choice, provided that you also meet, for each linked independent module, the terms and conditions of the license of that module. An independent module is a module which is not derived from or based on this library. If you modify this library, you may extend this exception to your version of the library, but you are not obligated to do so. If you do not wish to do so, delete this exception statement from your version.
Copyright 2012 David Panzarella, SB InnerWeb Development All rights reserved.