AzerothCore is an open source game-server application for World of Warcraft, currently supporting the 3.3.5a game version.
It is written in C++ and based on MaNGOS, TrinityCore and SunwellCore.
Our main goal is to create a playable game server, offering a fully working game experience. In short, we focus on the user experience (UX).
We also believe in software modularity, because the more the software is modular, and the more it will be easy to be maintained, understood, developed, etc... So we organized the structure of AzerothCore as modular as possible, giving the possibility to create new modules to add custom features (instead of patching the core).
AzerothCore is a learning project. If you want to learn how to use C++, SQL, git, etc... you came to the right place! We will gladly help you: programming is our passion.
Instructions & Support
Installation instructions are available here.
Dockerization of AzerothCore is fully supported. More details about Docker and the setup instructions are available here.
Authors & Contributors
This project is brought to you thanks to:
- The AzerothCore developers and contributors
- The SunwellCore developers xinef and pussywizard
- All the TrinityCore developers and contributors
- All the MaNGOS, ScriptDev2 and UDB developers and contributors
- The new AzerothCore source components are released under the GNU AGPL v3
- The old sources based on MaNGOS/TrinityCore are released under the GNU GPL v2
List of organizations that help the AzerothCore project: