What is the purpose of this?
It's a very simple tool which identifies whether or not the server you are on in D3 is a laggy server.
Workaround for the lag issue at hand on the EU D3 servers.
- A Windows PC with Diablo 3 installed (it should work in OSX now, if you compile it yourself)
- Java SDK
- Download d3-server-checker.jar or git clone the repository.
- Run d3-server-checker.jar or compile and run ServerChecker.java with
- Sit back, and enjoy the application working it's magic, now playing lag free.
What does it do?
- First, it will download the good and bad IPs.
- Second, it will parse the downloaded files: good and bad
- Third, it will show one of the following things, depending on status,
- You may want to read this to understand path variables and how to execute java/javac.
- Your system variables should look more or less like this:
- Custom system variable (JAVA_BIN)
- Path variable modified
- Careful not to delete the current path variables, only add new ones!
Credit where credit is due. This is based on the work of the awesome people who created a huge list of bad and good servers