JPRQ - Ngrok Alternative
Get Your Localhost Online and HTTPS
How JPRQ is different from Ngrok?
- JPRQ is a free and open-source Ngrok alternative to expose local servers online easily.
- It allows developers to serve unlimited requests to the local server compared to Ngrok's 40 requests/minute limit.
- It can expose multiple ports at the same time compared to Ngrok with 1 port limit.
How to install
$ pip install jprq
How to use
Replace 8000 with the port you want to expose
$ jprq 8000
For windows users:
> python3 -m jprq 8000
Press Ctrl+C to stop it
[NEW] Custom Subdomain
subdomain with a subdomain you want
$ jprq 8000 -s=subdomain
How to uninstall
$ pip uninstall jprq
How JPRQ Works
JPRQ's Server-side implementation in Golang:
- Cannot expose WebSocket
- Doesn't work with HTTP Polling
- With serving React, Vue or any other modern web apps, make sure you run production server or build the app and serve static files as JPRQ is not capable of exposing Websocket.