A user style for new google reader UI that makes you feel right at home.
I spend a considerable amount of time everyday on Google Reader. In fact, for me, it's the most visited website according to my browser history. That's why I need it to look beautiful and pleasant to my eyes or at least does not make them hurt!
- Install stylish extension from Firefox addons
- Install this user style from the userstyles.org website
Feel free to fork this repo and add your changes. make sure to make a pull request so that I can merge your changes and share it with others.
- Fixed distortion of Google Logo on the upper left corner (thanks to Linjie Ding)
- A whole bunch of improvements for things you barely see.
- Removed annoying "loading..." message in the top right corner of the screen
- Updated Safari Extension
- Fixed logo for Safari and Firefox
- Minor Firefox bug fixes
- Minor layout fixes for google bar
- Yet again, Google changed their top bar! yet again, I changed the userstyle to support it!
- Added support for the new google bar
- Added style for the new settings button
- Fixed scrolling issues
- More whilelist URLs for Safari extension (courtesy of Vidal van Bergen)
- Restyled the top bar
- Added support for google reader in google apps service
- Added new more mac-like icons
- Styled Search pages
- whole bunch of other small fixes here and there
- Safari extension added (courtesy of Vidal van Bergen)
- Adding support for country specific google domains
- Using browser default sans-serif font if the browser does not support web fonts
- Better fullscreen
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Initial Release
Copyright © 2011-2012 Allen Bargi