A program that allows for easily redubbing the audio in a video.
First, obtain the following:
- A microphone
- A video file (VP8, VP9, Theora, H.264, MPEG-4)
- The subtitles for that video (SRT)
Then open Redub and:
- Create a new project.
- Start re-dubbing the video, one subtitle at a time.
- Redub the parts that you want. Doesn't have to be the whole video.
- When ready, hit Export and the program will create a new video with your recordings replacing the original audio.
Note that the new video will start from your first recording and end at your last.
- Install Node.js and Yarn.
- Install app dependencies with
make developto build and start the app.
- Start developing. Your changes will automagically be pushed into the running app.