Companion for Zeo
Companion for Zeo Android App for now defunct Zeo Pro Sleep Manager App and Headband. This App is not useful unless you own a Zeo "Mobile" Headband and its Android App.
Please read the User Guide for detailed explanations on how to utilize the App, and how it interacts with the Zeo App. A current copy of the User Guide is provided with each Release, and is accessible online from the App's menu.
If you prefer to obtain this App for free from either the Google Play App store, or the Amazon App store, you will receive automatic update notice as updates to this App get posted to those stores.
- Google App Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=opensource.zeocompanion&hl=en
- Amazon App Store: http://www.amazon.com/TheCyberMike-ZeoCompanion/dp/B01FCESRTO
- is targeted for Tablet Android devices; the views are data-dense and require a larger screen to be utilized effectively; use on phone in portrait orientation will look crowded.
- is targeted for Android OS versions 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later (API level 15 or higher).
- is built with Android Studio at least version 2.0.
- utilizes third-party source code libraries that are in the "app/src/main/java/com/" directory; these libraries are governed by their respective licenses. Information about their licenses are within their respective subdirectories, and are summarized in: app/src/main/java/opensource/zeocompanion/ZeoCompanionApplication.java
All other originally created source code placed in the "app/src/main/java/opensource/" directory is dedicated to the Public Domain. The User Guide is dedicated to the Public Domain.