No Clipboard app
This app help no-clipboard device like Oculus Go to share clipboard your PC.
You can pass from your clipboard text on your PC to your device like Oculus Go.
PC -> Device's browser
- Client: Recieve clipboard data from Server.
- For example Oculus Go is Client.
- Server: Padd clipboard data to Client. This app includes the Server.
- Your PC/mac is Server
This app share the clipboard data via Localtunnel.
Client -> request -> Localtunnel -> (local) Server.
Localtunnel's subdomain is randomized and it is hard to guess the url. Potentially, Anyone can access your clipboard via the internet when running this Server/App.
- Download app from latest releases
Currently, released binary is mac only. But, you can run/build this app for your platform.
Run app on local
yarn yarn start
Build app on local
yarn yarn make
- Run app(This is a server)
- Click "Open" on context menu
- Register bookmarklet to your client
<textarea>on your client's browser
- This bookmarklet depended on activeElement.
- Run the bookmarklet in your client
Current implementation of bookmarklets is src/server/bookmarklet.
If you have other bookmarklet idea, please send pull request.
Note: This generated bookmarket code include secret-key, you don not share it.
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D