Make Wire Great Again
- Disables all outgoing pings
- Disables all outgoing calls
- Xposed Framework is installed
Xposed Module Repository
Simply search for
Make Wire Great Again in the Xposed Installer app.
Install precompiled APK
Copy or download the latest apk to your Android phone.
Use your preferred Android filebrowser to navigate to the APK and install.
Compile from source
There are multiple ways to import the project into Android Studio, but this seems to be the easiest.
- Clone this repo to the folder of your choice.
- Launch Android Studio, if you already have a project open, click
File -> Close Project.
- At the main welcome wizard, click
Import project (Eclipse ADT, Gradle, ect.)and navigate to the folder you cloned the repo to.
- To compile, go to
Build -> Make Project (Ctrl + F9)
- To install and run on a connected Android phone, go to
Run -> Run 'app' (Shift + F10)
- Update UI to include buttons that allow the user to toggle features on/off
- Configure Travis-CI builds
- Disable incoming pings
- Disable incoming calls
- Allow the user to selectively block calls/pings for each conversation
- Instead of blocking pings/calls altogether, generate a pop-up asking for confirmation before sending the ping/call.
- Create an app icon
Make Wire Great Again Copyright (C) 2016 Aaron Gallagher <firstname.lastname@example.org> This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.