B2Bcodext - Cms Form Builder
CMS Form Builder is a flexible OroCommerce extension that allows you to easily create forms via UI.
No longer need to have a dev team in order to add a form to your storefront. With this extension you can create forms in minutes without writing even a single line of code.
The easiest way to install CMS Form Builder is by using Composer:
curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php php composer.phar require b2bcodext/cms-form-builder
or if you have Composer already installed, just run:
composer require b2bcodext/cms-form-builder
After installation and running
oro:platform:update, forms are accessible under Marketing > Cms Forms in the back-office menu. Read more on how you can create your first form.
- Easily embed your forms in landing pages.
- Email notifications sent on every form response.
- Possibility to set different custom email templates per email.
- Export form responses to CSV.
- Possibility to add additional CSS to form fields directly from UI.
- Many field types supported out of the box, like Email (with validation support) or Hidden field. Full list.
- Especially useful when creating special forms for marketing campaign which gives you possibility to embed custom values (like campaign code) without exposing that to end users
- Seamless integration with ORO Reports engine. Powerful tool for creating custom reports based on form responses.
Features for developers
Flexibility Driven Development
- Easy custom validation rules setup via YAML or events. More info.
- E.g. check if a given email already exists in a system or validate product SKU from Request for Quote form
- Easily create your own form field types with custom type-specific options and/or custom validation. Have a look at the example.
- Most of the functionality is covered either with interfaces, events or DI tags which gives you a possibility to inject your code on every single stage of the process.