restQL-golang allows you to use the restQL language to run queries that define how you want to access your REST services, making it easy to fetch information from multiple points in the most efficient manner.
For a throughout explanation of how to run restQL follow this tutorial.
The clause order matters when making restQL queries. The following is a full reference to the query syntax, available clauses and order.
[ [ use modifier = value ] ] METHOD resource-name [as some-alias] [in some-resource] [ headers HEADERS ] [ timeout INTEGER_VALUE ] [ with WITH_CLAUSES ] [ [only FILTERS] OR [hidden] ] [ [ignore-errors] ]
from search with role = "hero" from hero as heroList with name = search.results.name
Learn more about restQL query language
- restQL-manager: To manage saved queries and resources endpoints. restQL-manager requires a MongoDB instance.
- Tackling microservice query complexity: Project motivation and history
Reach the community
- @restQL: restQL Telegram Group
Who's talking about restQL
- infoQ: restQL, a Microservices Query Language, Released on GitHub
- infoQ: 微服务查询语言restQL已在GitHub上发布
- OSDN Mag: マイクロサービスクエリ言語「restQL 2.3」公開
- Build API's w/ GraphQL, RestQL or RESTful?
Copyright © 2016-2020 B2W Digital
Distributed under the MIT License.