restQL-http is a server to run restQL queries, making easy to fetch information from multiple services in the most efficient manner
Running restQL HTTP
restQL server allows you to post ad-hoc queries and to reference resources pre-configured in the server startup.
- Make sure you have Java 11 or superior installed,
- Download the latest release in the release page,
- Unzip the package,
- Configure resource mappings,
- Run bin/run.sh.
Post to http://your-server.ip:9000/run-query the body below and content-type text/plain:
curl -H "Content-Type: text/plain" localhost:9000/run-query -d "from planets as allPlanets"
Our query language
The clause order matters when making restQL queries. The following is a full reference to the query syntax, available clauses and order.
[ [ use modifier = value ] ] METHOD resource-name [as some-alias] [in some-resource] [ headers HEADERS ] [ timeout INTEGER_VALUE ] [ with WITH_CLAUSES ] [ [only FILTERS] OR [hidden] ] [ [ignore-errors] ]
from search with role = "hero" from hero as heroList with name = search.results.name
Learn more about restQL query language
- Code API: restQL-clojure code documentation
- restQL-clojure: If you want to embed restQL directly into your Clojure application,
- restQL-java: If you want to embed restQL directly into your Java application,
- restQL-manager: To manage saved queries and resources endpoints. restQL-manager requires a MongoDB instance.
- Tackling microservice query complexity: Project motivation and history
Reach the community
Who's talking about restQL
- infoQ: restQL, a Microservices Query Language, Released on GitHub
- infoQ: 微服务查询语言restQL已在GitHub上发布
- OSDN Mag: マイクロサービスクエリ言語「restQL 2.3」公開
- Build API's w/ GraphQL, RestQL or RESTful?
- Create endpoints for creating and updating queries and resources (#178)
- Implement a soft cache reset when resources are created or updated (#179)
- Unify cache locations in restQL-http (#180)
Copyright © 2016-2019 B2W Digital
Distributed under the MIT License.