MovieFy is a movie rating platform, powered by React.
- Added an option to Add Movie
- On changing rating or after adding a movie, a popup with JSON will appear
You can also:
- See movies in the form of tiles
- Open each movie in separate section
- Rate each movie
Note: This website will only run on full screen mode on desktop as it is **not resposive** as of now.
You can visit the website by clicking here.
Here are some screenshots of the website:
MovieFy uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
- Movies API - API to fetch movies (will be integrated in future, right now it uses local JSON file to fetch data)
And of course MovieYy itself is open source with a public repository on GitHub.
MovieFy requires Node.js v10+ to run.
Install the dependencies and devDependencies and start the server.
$ #clone moviefy. $ cd moviefy $ npm install $ npm start
For production environments...
- Install gh-pages (Google it)
homepage: https://[your-user-name].github.io/[your-repo-name]/in package.json
"predeploy": "npm run build", "deploy": "gh-pages -d build"in "scripts" of package.json
$ npm run deploy
Want to contribute? Great! You are welcome to contribute and increase the features on this website.
- Integrate Front End with Back End
- Add Login and Sign Up Authentication
- Make website responsive
Free Software, Hell Yeah!