An ansible is a fictional device capable of near-instantaneus communication. It can send and receive message to and from a corresponding device over any distance or obstable whatsover with no delay even betwenn star systems.
- Download the latest Pharo 32 or 64 bits VM.
- Download a ready to use image from the release page
- Getting Started is a good place to start
To load the project in a Pharo image or declare it as a dependency of your project follow this instructions.
- To Tony Garnock-Jones the author of the Squeak version.
- To Gastón Caruso for porting it to Cuis. See https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/AMQP.
Check the Contribution Guidelines